PREPARING STUDENTS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY THROUGH TRADITION, EXPERIENCE, INNOVATION AND OPPORTUNITIES
Mission and Goals
Students will be provided the tools necessary to develop the highest possible level of achievement and encouraged to be lifelong learners through:
· Partnership with family and community
· Highest level of staff training
· Excellent facilities
· Embracing cultural diversity
· Providing a wide range of learning methods and experiences in a safe environment
GOVERNING BOARD ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT GOALS1. Increase literacy achievement
2. Increase the achievement of English Language Learners
3. Increase student engagement and rigor
GOVERNING BOARD STRUCTURAL GOALS
1. District aligned curriculum ensuring that the intended curriculum was learned.
2. Technology that is embedded into all subjects to enhance teaching student learning.
3. Meaningful and timely communication between parents and teachers about student achievement.
4. Shared Services and collaboration that ensures that students are prepared for continuing learning and careers.
5. Stakeholder’s engagement in meaningful opportunities to become informed, to volunteer and support public education.