skip to main contentskip to navigation

User avatarnull Account

Open Enrollment

Open Enrollment/School Choice

The Arizona School Improvement Act of 1994 (amended in 1995) mandates that public schools provide open enrollment opportunities throughout Arizona.  the law was passed to allow parents/guardians to register their children in neighboring schools and school districts in an effort to give them a choice in school selection.

Parents/guardians, whether living within or outside of the Cottonwood Oak Creek School District boundaries, are welcome to apply for enrollment in a Cottonwood school of choice. Placement is based upon space availability and highest priority for placement is given to students who reside in that school attendance area and/or were enrolled the previous year.

For the upcoming school year, parents should submit an open enrollment application to the school of their choice when they register their child.  Please visit your school of choice to complete the correct forms.  Your request to enroll will not be completed until you meet with your school of choice.

ADA Compliance Errors0

Cottonwood-Oak Creek School District



Cottonwood-Oak Creek School District provides equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment It is the goal of the Cottonwood Oak Creek School District that the information on its website be accessible to individual with disabilities in compliance with the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and that the statute's implementing regulations at 34 C.F.R. Part 104, and Title II of the Americas with Disabilities Act of 1990 and that statute's implementing regulations at 28 C.F.R. Part 35. If you have difficulty accessing information on our website due to a disability, please contact us at and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced and your contact information. Be sure to include your name, email address and phone number so that we may contact you to provide the information in another format. Grievances can be filed with the district using the procedures established by the Public Complaint process Board Policy KE. For more information, or to obtain forms contact Link to Public Complaint Process below.
This website powered by SchoolBlocks